Submit a Great Review on Insider pages in 8 Steps!
- To write a review in Insider pages you should have an Insider Pages account. If you do not have one, register a new account here: Click Here .
- Once you are logged in, go to
- Click on Write a review.
- Please rate us on a scale of 1 to 5 stars and jot down a review about your experience with us.
- Look for the window shown below:
- Please rate us on a scale of 1 to 5 stars, jot down a review about your experience with us and a subject (Title) for your review.
- Writing a Review:
An honest, unbiased review from you is very much appreciated. Make sure you mention the following in the review:
1. The service you obtained (Sedation Dentistry)
2. Mention the business name (The Smile Center)
3. Mention the city/geographic location of the business (Buffalo, NY)
- Click on "Submit" and you are all done. Thanks for your time!
Financing your care
We offer short term and long term monthly payment plans through Care Credit and American Health Care Card. The terms can be as long as 5 years. The interest rate varies from 0% on up depending on the terms and your credit score. Don't be scared off by a bad credit score. QuickPay will approve you with no credit check! Ask the staff how we can get you financed with QuickPay today.
Dr. Gordon KentReviewed by Paulie Nguyen
I would recommend this place to anyone..I was such a coward and embarrassed about my teeth and really didn't want to go to any other dentists. Smile center caters to coward and they have changed my life forever. Thank you so much.
I have a great deal of anxiety in having dental procedures, even very easy things like routine cleanings. Everyone at the Smile Center made me feel as comfortable as I could and put my nerves at ease. My recent dental work was completely painless, and the doctor, as well as her assistants, were kind and gentle. ~ Saram.
The staff at the Smile Center is very friendly. They always make sure to return my phone call as soon as possible. They've never left me waiting. I was glad that they were located in a safe neighborhood. They've never rushed my teeth cleaning. They always go above and beyond to make sure my teeth look and feel fantastic. They remind me of appointments with a card in the mail and a phone call, which is very helpful. I used to be a little dental phobic, but they calmed my fears. I always recommend them to people who are looking for a new dental clinic. ~ ELAINE M.
Continue the excellent work. I felt very welcomed and they showed me that you truly care. I felt for the first time very secure and safe being at the dentist. ~ Roumilda C.
I am always pleased with my appointments at the Smile Center. Cindy the hygienist is the best. Both my husband and I are patients here and I would encourage anyone who is looking for a great dentist to be seen at the Smile Center. ~ Nancy D.
The Smile Center is a great place to come to get your teeth in a healthy condition. The staff is great and friendly. There is a very positive environment here. ~ Joy R.