As we begin to see more news about COVID-19 (coronavirus)
, Smile Center will be taking some additional steps to protect the health and safety of our patients and team.
We adhere to the ADA and CDC cleaning guidelines at all times, and all standard sterilization measures are followed.
Additionally, we have increased our daily cleaning and disinfecting measures to include frequently-touched surfaces, such as counter tops, door handles, bathroom surfaces, and more. We encourage our staff to use hand sanitizer and wash their hands thoroughly. We encourage our patients to do the same.
If you answer YES
to any of the following questions, please CALL OUR OFFICE
to reschedule your appointment. No cancellation fee or penalty will apply.
- Have you traveled outside of the continental US in the past 14 days?
- Have you traveled to/from high-risk areas in the US or on a cruise ship in the past 14 days?
- Have you had close contact with a confirmed COVID-19 patient within 14 days of symptom onset?
- Do you currently have a fever or symptoms of lower respiratory illness (e.g. cough, shortness of breath)?
- Do you feel ill in any way?
Just like with our patients, we have asked our team members to stay home if they feel ill. Your health and well being are our top priority. We are monitoring the situation and updating our standards and policies as new information emerges. We promise to do everything in our power to keep you safe.
Please call our office if you have any questions.