Why choose braces
- Straight smiles for patients of all ages – adult and adolescent orthodontics are available.
- Achieve that beautiful smile you’ve always wanted without altering your natural teeth.
- Enjoy the confidence and self-esteem that comes with knowing your smile looks great.
- Make a better impression on others at work, school, or in social situations.
- Improve your oral hygiene – straight teeth are easier to clean.
As always, we strive to provide you with the best experience and most beautiful smile possible. We have extensive orthodontic experience. We can straighten nearly any smile without the need for a specialist. At the Smile Center, we render specialist level of care in nearly every field of dentistry.
- Everything is carefully measured for precision tooth movements.
- We can adjust the angle, position, or rotation of each tooth, to the precise degree needed.
- We don’t use big unsightly metal bands except occasionally on back teeth.
- Small, comfortable brackets are bonded to your teeth.
- Today’s brackets are lower profile, tinier and more comfortable than braces of the past.
- Ceramic, tooth-colored brackets are available.
- We offer emergency dental care in case you have a broken bracket or other problem.
- We will give you complete care instructions, including dietary modifications, and provide advice as needed. There are few limitations on brace-wearers.
- If you prefer invisible aligners to brackets, we offer Invisalign.
You don’t have to continue living with the inconvenience and embarrassment of crooked teeth. At the Smile Center, we are here to help you. Call or email us today, for a stunning, straight smile.
- Patients looking for orthodontic care near me in Buffalo ask, “How do you get crooked teeth?”
- Orthodontist near me in the Buffalo, NY area that offers a variety of services
- Looking for an orthodontist in Buffalo NY? Benefit from unique expertise across many straightening methods
- Orthodontic treatment options for Buffalo, NY and 14225 area patients
- Straight talk on a crooked smile: Orthodontic treatment options for patients in the Buffalo area
- Can Adults Undergo Orthodontic Treatment?
- Maintaining your beautiful smile with an orthodontic retainer from your Buffalo dentist
- It's true! Customized orthodontic treatment from your Buffalo dentist may be better than Invisalign
- Getting braces from your dentist in Buffalo leads to a healthy, happy smile
Financing your care
We offer short term and long term monthly payment plans through Care Credit and American Health Care Card. The terms can be as long as 5 years. The interest rate varies from 0% on up depending on the terms and your credit score. Don't be scared off by a bad credit score. QuickPay will approve you with no credit check! Ask the staff how we can get you financed with QuickPay today.
Dr. Gordon KentReviewed by Paulie Nguyen
I would recommend this place to anyone..I was such a coward and embarrassed about my teeth and really didn't want to go to any other dentists. Smile center caters to coward and they have changed my life forever. Thank you so much.
I have a great deal of anxiety in having dental procedures, even very easy things like routine cleanings. Everyone at the Smile Center made me feel as comfortable as I could and put my nerves at ease. My recent dental work was completely painless, and the doctor, as well as her assistants, were kind and gentle. ~ Saram.
The staff at the Smile Center is very friendly. They always make sure to return my phone call as soon as possible. They've never left me waiting. I was glad that they were located in a safe neighborhood. They've never rushed my teeth cleaning. They always go above and beyond to make sure my teeth look and feel fantastic. They remind me of appointments with a card in the mail and a phone call, which is very helpful. I used to be a little dental phobic, but they calmed my fears. I always recommend them to people who are looking for a new dental clinic. ~ ELAINE M.
Continue the excellent work. I felt very welcomed and they showed me that you truly care. I felt for the first time very secure and safe being at the dentist. ~ Roumilda C.
I am always pleased with my appointments at the Smile Center. Cindy the hygienist is the best. Both my husband and I are patients here and I would encourage anyone who is looking for a great dentist to be seen at the Smile Center. ~ Nancy D.
The Smile Center is a great place to come to get your teeth in a healthy condition. The staff is great and friendly. There is a very positive environment here. ~ Joy R.