Do you want to straighten your smile without wearing braces?
Is Invisalign® right for you?
We offer traditional orthodontics for a more perfect alignment. However, if you are looking for a cosmetically beautiful result from a nearly undetectable orthodontic aligner – Invisalign® is it! You can have a conversation with someone and it is unlikely that person will ever realize you are wearing an aligner.
- Aligners are clear and nearly invisible.
- Aligners are very thin and comfortable.
- Office visits are quick and easy.
- You can remove Aligners yourself at any time for your convenience.
- Invisalign® technology is rapidly improving. If another dentist told you; you do not qualify for Invisalign®, call us! We will submit your case and you may get a pleasant surprise.
The Invisalign® process
Unlike nearly every other appliance and restoration we provide, we do not make the aligner trays. They are manufactured at the Invisalign® factory, using CAD/CAM fabrication. The entire process is computerized and streamlined, meaning you can straighten your teeth aesthetically, in just a few steps.
- We send your records (photos, impressions, and x-rays) to the Invisalign® laboratory.
- Invisalign® provides a three-dimensional video image, showing the results that can be achieved. If you are satisfied with this, we will move forward.
- Your aligners are manufactured and delivered to our office.
- Every two weeks you will come in for a new tray.
- You only need to keep up meticulous oral hygiene, and wear your aligners at all times (except for eating and oral hygiene).
We can straighten your teeth with braces or we can straighten your teeth with Invisalign®. Or we can put facings or porcelain crowns on your teeth to make them instantly appear whiter and straight.