At the Smile Center, we strive to accommodate the wishes and needs of every patient. We understand that restorative and cosmetic dentistry procedures are not for everyone. You may simply want to replace all of your teeth with dentures, as quickly and conveniently as possible. Immediate dentures can be the answer to the worst of dental problems. In as little as two hours, you can have a brand new smile!
Immediate dentures may be right for you if
- Many of your teeth are decayed down to your gum line.
- You have many missing teeth.
- Your remaining teeth are very loose.
- You have advanced periodontal disease.
- It has been many years since you’ve seen a dentist.
- You hate going to the dentist, and want to minimize the number of visits.
- You hate your teeth and want a fast solution.
- We will explain the procedure, and answer your questions.
- We offer several finance and payment options, to fit your budget.
- Various levels of sedation are available to ease your anxiety.
- All dentures are made at our in-house laboratory, to our exacting standards.
- Your first (healing) denture is placed immediately after your teeth are removed.
- We will see you the next day to make sure there are no problems. A follow-up appointment may be needed, to remove sutures.
- You can call us anytime if you have problems or questions.
- After three months, when healing is complete, we will custom fabricate your final denture.
- Our dentures don’t look like dentures – they look like beautiful teeth.
- You have the final approval. In fact, your denture is not completed until you sign a statement that you approve and are happy with the way your new smile looks.
- Implant retained dentures are available, if you wish.
- You will be able to eat without pain and enjoy your food.
- Removing infected teeth can improve your overall heath, especially if you suffer from systemic conditions such as diabetes.
- You can be proud of your smile!
Financing your care
We offer short term and long term monthly payment plans through Care Credit and American Health Care Card. The terms can be as long as 5 years. The interest rate varies from 0% on up depending on the terms and your credit score. Don't be scared off by a bad credit score. QuickPay will approve you with no credit check! Ask the staff how we can get you financed with QuickPay today.
Dr. Gordon KentReviewed by Paulie Nguyen
I would recommend this place to anyone..I was such a coward and embarrassed about my teeth and really didn't want to go to any other dentists. Smile center caters to coward and they have changed my life forever. Thank you so much.
I have a great deal of anxiety in having dental procedures, even very easy things like routine cleanings. Everyone at the Smile Center made me feel as comfortable as I could and put my nerves at ease. My recent dental work was completely painless, and the doctor, as well as her assistants, were kind and gentle. ~ Saram.
The staff at the Smile Center is very friendly. They always make sure to return my phone call as soon as possible. They've never left me waiting. I was glad that they were located in a safe neighborhood. They've never rushed my teeth cleaning. They always go above and beyond to make sure my teeth look and feel fantastic. They remind me of appointments with a card in the mail and a phone call, which is very helpful. I used to be a little dental phobic, but they calmed my fears. I always recommend them to people who are looking for a new dental clinic. ~ ELAINE M.
Continue the excellent work. I felt very welcomed and they showed me that you truly care. I felt for the first time very secure and safe being at the dentist. ~ Roumilda C.
I am always pleased with my appointments at the Smile Center. Cindy the hygienist is the best. Both my husband and I are patients here and I would encourage anyone who is looking for a great dentist to be seen at the Smile Center. ~ Nancy D.
The Smile Center is a great place to come to get your teeth in a healthy condition. The staff is great and friendly. There is a very positive environment here. ~ Joy R.