A dental emergency requires the assistance of a quality dentist in Buffalo, NY
Posted By Dr. Gordon Kent
A dental emergency never happens at a convenient time. In many situations, it may be outside of traditional business hours. When dental care is needed quickly, Dr. Gordon Kent of Buffalo, NY can help. His practice, the Smile Center, is equipped 24/7 with a live individual who handles the phone and arranges assistance when patients need it.
Back to Emergency Dentist Home Page
Emergency dental situationsCommon situations that require emergency care include:
- Teeth that are chipped or cracked
- Oral appliances that are broken or need adjustments, including dentures and partials
- Restorations such as bridges, crowns, or fillings that have fallen out
- Injury to the teeth or soft tissues of the mouth
- Breakage of restorations
- Toothaches that are persistent and incredibly painful
- Continued bleeding post-surgery
What should you do when a dental emergency occurs?The first thing a patient should do is contact the Smile Center. Our staff can walk patients through what they should do before visiting the dental office. They may prescribe medication to address pain and discomfort until patients can get to the dentist. They may recommend patients visit the emergency room if it is an issue that cannot be addressed solely by a dentist. The on-call individual may also schedule a same-day or next-day appointment for further evaluation and treatment.
Get the help you need during a dental emergency!Dr. Gordon Kent of the Smile Center in Buffalo, NY understands the importance of having a dental professional available when the unexpected occurs. If you are interested in finding out more about our dental emergency services, contact the team at (716) 568-7015 or personally visit our office team to book an appointment at 4427 Union Road, Cheektowaga, Buffalo, NY. We encourage patients who have been to our practice before—as well as those who haven’t—to seek treatment at our state-of-the-art dental facility.
- A dental emergency requires the assistance of a quality dentist in Buffalo, NY
- Buffalo area patients can visit the Smile Center for a dental emergency
- Avoid the need for tooth extraction with emergency care in Buffalo, NY
- Prevent complications from common trauma with 24-hour emergency dental care in Buffalo NY
- Having a NY area emergency dentist on your side is important
- Where can Buffalo, NY area patients seek Emergency dental care?
- Residents near Buffalo NY, 14225 find relief from an emergency dentist
- How Does General Dentistry and Emergency Dentistry Work Together for Buffalo NY Residents?
- Your Buffalo dentist can help save your tooth in an emergency
Back to Emergency Dentist Home Page
Financing your care
We offer short term and long term monthly payment plans through Care Credit and American Health Care Card. The terms can be as long as 5 years. The interest rate varies from 0% on up depending on the terms and your credit score. Don't be scared off by a bad credit score. QuickPay will approve you with no credit check! Ask the staff how we can get you financed with QuickPay today.
Dr. Gordon KentReviewed by Paulie Nguyen
I would recommend this place to anyone..I was such a coward and embarrassed about my teeth and really didn't want to go to any other dentists. Smile center caters to coward and they have changed my life forever. Thank you so much.
I have a great deal of anxiety in having dental procedures, even very easy things like routine cleanings. Everyone at the Smile Center made me feel as comfortable as I could and put my nerves at ease. My recent dental work was completely painless, and the doctor, as well as her assistants, were kind and gentle. ~ Saram.
The staff at the Smile Center is very friendly. They always make sure to return my phone call as soon as possible. They've never left me waiting. I was glad that they were located in a safe neighborhood. They've never rushed my teeth cleaning. They always go above and beyond to make sure my teeth look and feel fantastic. They remind me of appointments with a card in the mail and a phone call, which is very helpful. I used to be a little dental phobic, but they calmed my fears. I always recommend them to people who are looking for a new dental clinic. ~ ELAINE M.
Continue the excellent work. I felt very welcomed and they showed me that you truly care. I felt for the first time very secure and safe being at the dentist. ~ Roumilda C.
I am always pleased with my appointments at the Smile Center. Cindy the hygienist is the best. Both my husband and I are patients here and I would encourage anyone who is looking for a great dentist to be seen at the Smile Center. ~ Nancy D.
The Smile Center is a great place to come to get your teeth in a healthy condition. The staff is great and friendly. There is a very positive environment here. ~ Joy R.