Buffalo area patients can visit the Smile Center for a dental emergency
Posted By Dr. Gordon Kent
An emergency is a situation that happens without notice. When patients experience a dental emergency, they need to see a professional as soon as possible to restore the smile to its original health and appearance. Buffalo area patients are welcome to contact Dr. Gordon Kent at the Smile Center. Our phone is monitored 24 hours a day, 7 days a week by a live person who can assist you with your problem. The individual can walk you through what to do until you can get into the office for a visit, and can also schedule same day or next day appointments.
Back to Emergency Dentist Home Page
Dental emergency situationsA dental emergency may vary from patient to patient, but they are situations that need immediate attention. Below is a small sample of dental situations which may require emergency services:
- Knocked out tooth
- Fixed restorations such as bridges, crowns, or fillings that have come out
- Injury to the teeth or soft tissues of the mouth
- Broken or chipped teeth
- Consistent toothache that affects daily life
- Sudden, unexplained pain in the mouth
- Breakage of appliances such as full or partial dentures
- Continued bleeding following oral surgery
What to do in a dental emergencyWhen a dental emergency arises, the first thing to do is call the Smile Center to speak to our live answering service. Our team can advise patients what to do and when they can come in for assistance, whether they are existing patients or not!
Dr. Gordon Kent can assist with dental emergenciesDr. Gordon Kent and the skilled team of the Smile Center in Buffalo, NY are dedicated to helping patients even when issues occur outside of the regular business hours. Call 716-568-7015 or visit the practice at 4427 Union Road, Cheektowaga, Buffalo, NY to schedule an appointment or discuss emergency treatment.
- A dental emergency requires the assistance of a quality dentist in Buffalo, NY
- Buffalo area patients can visit the Smile Center for a dental emergency
- Avoid the need for tooth extraction with emergency care in Buffalo, NY
- Prevent complications from common trauma with 24-hour emergency dental care in Buffalo NY
- Having a NY area emergency dentist on your side is important
- Where can Buffalo, NY area patients seek Emergency dental care?
- Residents near Buffalo NY, 14225 find relief from an emergency dentist
- How Does General Dentistry and Emergency Dentistry Work Together for Buffalo NY Residents?
- Your Buffalo dentist can help save your tooth in an emergency
Back to Emergency Dentist Home Page
Financing your care
We offer short term and long term monthly payment plans through Care Credit and American Health Care Card. The terms can be as long as 5 years. The interest rate varies from 0% on up depending on the terms and your credit score. Don't be scared off by a bad credit score. QuickPay will approve you with no credit check! Ask the staff how we can get you financed with QuickPay today.
Dr. Gordon KentReviewed by Paulie Nguyen
I would recommend this place to anyone..I was such a coward and embarrassed about my teeth and really didn't want to go to any other dentists. Smile center caters to coward and they have changed my life forever. Thank you so much.
I have a great deal of anxiety in having dental procedures, even very easy things like routine cleanings. Everyone at the Smile Center made me feel as comfortable as I could and put my nerves at ease. My recent dental work was completely painless, and the doctor, as well as her assistants, were kind and gentle. ~ Saram.
The staff at the Smile Center is very friendly. They always make sure to return my phone call as soon as possible. They've never left me waiting. I was glad that they were located in a safe neighborhood. They've never rushed my teeth cleaning. They always go above and beyond to make sure my teeth look and feel fantastic. They remind me of appointments with a card in the mail and a phone call, which is very helpful. I used to be a little dental phobic, but they calmed my fears. I always recommend them to people who are looking for a new dental clinic. ~ ELAINE M.
Continue the excellent work. I felt very welcomed and they showed me that you truly care. I felt for the first time very secure and safe being at the dentist. ~ Roumilda C.
I am always pleased with my appointments at the Smile Center. Cindy the hygienist is the best. Both my husband and I are patients here and I would encourage anyone who is looking for a great dentist to be seen at the Smile Center. ~ Nancy D.
The Smile Center is a great place to come to get your teeth in a healthy condition. The staff is great and friendly. There is a very positive environment here. ~ Joy R.