Missing teeth can take the pleasure out of smiling, laughing, eating, and even having a conversation with friends. If you are tired of the difficulty, discomfort, pain, and embarrassment – dental implants may be your best option.
What are implants?
Dental implants are the understructure, like abutments on a bridge, which hold the replacement teeth. Implants are a tool that can be used for a variety of applications. They provide superior stability, convenience, and preservation of your jawbone.
- A single tooth can be replaced by a single implant, topped with a beautiful porcelain crown.
- For a series of missing teeth, three or four implants can be placed, supporting several replacement teeth.
- If all of the teeth in an arch are missing, six or eight implants can be placed and connected, creating the support structure for an entire new set of teeth.
- Denture wearers can enjoy better retention and eliminate adhesives with only two to four implants. The denture snaps in and out for easy cleaning, but remains stable when eating, smiling, and speaking.
- Implant retention is an option available for our Immediate Dentures.
Yes, we do implants!
You have seen other dental practices advertising implants. Often, if you ask about the process you will find that they actually do only one phase of the process. At the Smile Center, we perform every step, from start to finish, right here in our state-of-the-art facility.
- Enjoy the convenience of having your new smile created under one roof, with no need to visit multiple offices, or consult with specialists.
- Both the implant and the restoration are of superior quality, because we understand both aspects of the process.
- Your restorations are made here, in our laboratory, so you can count on excellent functionality and natural-like beauty.
- We provide a stress-free experience, with sedation dentistry if you are anxious.
- Benefit from the experience of Dr. Gordon Kent, who has been placing implants since 1980 – longer than anyone else this side of New York City has.
Our implant retained restorations look, feel, and function just like natural teeth in most respects.