Before and After Pictures
Does the sound of a drill make you cringe? Do you hate even sitting in a dentist’s chair? Are you looking for the premier provider of sedation dentistry in the greater Buffalo area? You have come to the right place – at the Smile Center, we cater to cowards! In fact, we cater to everyone, with three levels of sedation available.
Commonly known as “laughing gas,” this is the mildest and most common dental sedative.
- Traditional inhalation method
- Eases nervousness
This is the most popular sedation, allowing even anxious patients to relax during dental treatment.
- Prescription sedative and comfort medications are taken orally
- Reduces the level of anxiety
- A relaxed person will usually go to sleep
- An anxious person will usually relax
- Can be used in conjunction with nitrous oxide, inducing a relaxed, happy attitude
- Enteral sedation, inhalation sedation, or a combination can be used for any procedure – even routine dental care, such as teeth cleaning
This is the strongest level of sedation, inducing a semi-conscious, anxiety-free state. Few dental practices meet the strict licensure requirements to administer IV sedation.
- Also called conscious dental sedation
- You will likely have absolutely no memory of the dental procedures being done!
- Sedative is delivered intravenously
- Induces a deeper level of sedation, but is milder than general anesthesia
- You are able to breathe and swallow naturally
- Usually reserved for involved surgeries
- Highly effective, even for most severe dental fears
We are here to help you, not to hurt you. Our restorative and cosmetic dentistry is performed with precision, skill, and meticulous attention to detail, to ensure you will be delighted with your new smile. However, our focus is not exclusively on the result – we want you to be just as delighted with the experience.
From the moment you walk in the door, we make every effort to keep you comfortable and relaxed. At the Smile Center, you can expect to be treated gently, with kindness and respect. You can also expect to relax! If you are looking for a different kind of dentistry, with stress-free visits and unparalleled results, call or email us today.
- Sedation Dentists Buffalo NY - Buffalo, NY area dentists offer sedation services for anxious patients
- Sedation Dentistry Near Me - Greater Buffalo patients overcome fears after finding the answer to, "Can I find sedation dentistry near me?"
Dr. Gordon KentReviewed by Paulie Nguyen
I would recommend this place to anyone..I was such a coward and embarrassed about my teeth and really didn't want to go to any other dentists. Smile center caters to coward and they have changed my life forever. Thank you so much.
I have a great deal of anxiety in having dental procedures, even very easy things like routine cleanings. Everyone at the Smile Center made me feel as comfortable as I could and put my nerves at ease. My recent dental work was completely painless, and the doctor, as well as her assistants, were kind and gentle. ~ Saram.
The staff at the Smile Center is very friendly. They always make sure to return my phone call as soon as possible. They've never left me waiting. I was glad that they were located in a safe neighborhood. They've never rushed my teeth cleaning. They always go above and beyond to make sure my teeth look and feel fantastic. They remind me of appointments with a card in the mail and a phone call, which is very helpful. I used to be a little dental phobic, but they calmed my fears. I always recommend them to people who are looking for a new dental clinic. ~ ELAINE M.
Continue the excellent work. I felt very welcomed and they showed me that you truly care. I felt for the first time very secure and safe being at the dentist. ~ Roumilda C.
I am always pleased with my appointments at the Smile Center. Cindy the hygienist is the best. Both my husband and I are patients here and I would encourage anyone who is looking for a great dentist to be seen at the Smile Center. ~ Nancy D.
The Smile Center is a great place to come to get your teeth in a healthy condition. The staff is great and friendly. There is a very positive environment here. ~ Joy R.
Financing your care
We offer short term and long term monthly payment plans through Care Credit and American Health Care Card. The terms can be as long as 5 years. The interest rate varies from 0% on up depending on the terms and your credit score. Don't be scared off by a bad credit score. QuickPay will approve you with no credit check! Ask the staff how we can get you financed with QuickPay today.