Before and After Pictures
Do you need emergency dental care?
We understand that emergencies don’t wait until the next available appointment during regular business hours. When the unexpected happens at the worst possible moment, don’t despair. At the Smile Center, we are here when you need us! We provide emergency dental care for all of our patients of record, 24 hours a day. Call us when
- You have a broken tooth
- Sudden mouth pain occurs
- An accident or injury damages your teeth
- A denture, partial, or other appliance breaks
- A filling, bridge, crown or other fixed restoration comes out
- You have a tooth knocked out
- Any other kind of dental emergency occurs
- Call the Smile Center right away. Our phones are covered 24/7 by a live person, who can help you. We don’t use an answering service.
- Follow advice closely. When you call our emergency care line, you will be given instructions specific to your situation.
- Save the pieces. Whenever possible, keep any part of broken teeth or appliances, and bring them to the office with you.
- Don’t cut wires. If braces are damaged, and the wire is abrading soft tissues, try to reposition it. Alternately, use dental wax or a small piece of gauze to cover it temporarily. Attempting to trim the wire can result in fragments entering your lungs or being swallowed.
- Choose painkillers carefully. An over the counter painkiller, such as ibuprofen, can help keep you comfortable until you make it to our office. Do not take aspirin – it increases bleeding, and should be avoided for at least three days before any dental visit or surgery.
- Eat and drink carefully. Avoid sugary or hard foods, and chew on the opposite side of your mouth. Avoid extremely hot or cold beverages.
- A dental emergency requires the assistance of a quality dentist in Buffalo, NY
- Buffalo area patients can visit the Smile Center for a dental emergency
- Avoid the need for tooth extraction with emergency care in Buffalo, NY
- Prevent complications from common trauma with 24-hour emergency dental care in Buffalo NY
- Having a NY area emergency dentist on your side is important
- Where can Buffalo, NY area patients seek Emergency dental care?
- Residents near Buffalo NY, 14225 find relief from an emergency dentist
- How Does General Dentistry and Emergency Dentistry Work Together for Buffalo NY Residents?
- Your Buffalo dentist can help save your tooth in an emergency
Dr. Gordon KentReviewed by Paulie Nguyen
I would recommend this place to anyone..I was such a coward and embarrassed about my teeth and really didn't want to go to any other dentists. Smile center caters to coward and they have changed my life forever. Thank you so much.
I have a great deal of anxiety in having dental procedures, even very easy things like routine cleanings. Everyone at the Smile Center made me feel as comfortable as I could and put my nerves at ease. My recent dental work was completely painless, and the doctor, as well as her assistants, were kind and gentle. ~ Saram.
The staff at the Smile Center is very friendly. They always make sure to return my phone call as soon as possible. They've never left me waiting. I was glad that they were located in a safe neighborhood. They've never rushed my teeth cleaning. They always go above and beyond to make sure my teeth look and feel fantastic. They remind me of appointments with a card in the mail and a phone call, which is very helpful. I used to be a little dental phobic, but they calmed my fears. I always recommend them to people who are looking for a new dental clinic. ~ ELAINE M.
Continue the excellent work. I felt very welcomed and they showed me that you truly care. I felt for the first time very secure and safe being at the dentist. ~ Roumilda C.
I am always pleased with my appointments at the Smile Center. Cindy the hygienist is the best. Both my husband and I are patients here and I would encourage anyone who is looking for a great dentist to be seen at the Smile Center. ~ Nancy D.
The Smile Center is a great place to come to get your teeth in a healthy condition. The staff is great and friendly. There is a very positive environment here. ~ Joy R.
Financing your care
We offer short term and long term monthly payment plans through Care Credit and American Health Care Card. The terms can be as long as 5 years. The interest rate varies from 0% on up depending on the terms and your credit score. Don't be scared off by a bad credit score. QuickPay will approve you with no credit check! Ask the staff how we can get you financed with QuickPay today.