Before and After Pictures
Missing teeth can take the pleasure out of smiling, laughing, eating, and even having a conversation with friends. If you are tired of the difficulty, discomfort, pain, and embarrassment – dental implants may be your best option.
What are implants?
Dental implants are the understructure, like abutments on a bridge, which hold the replacement teeth. Implants are a tool that can be used for a variety of applications. They provide superior stability, convenience, and preservation of your jawbone.
- A single tooth can be replaced by a single implant, topped with a beautiful porcelain crown.
- For a series of missing teeth, three or four implants can be placed, supporting several replacement teeth.
- If all of the teeth in an arch are missing, six or eight implants can be placed and connected, creating the support structure for an entire new set of teeth.
- Denture wearers can enjoy better retention and eliminate adhesives with only two to four implants. The denture snaps in and out for easy cleaning, but remains stable when eating, smiling, and speaking.
- Implant retention is an option available for our Immediate Dentures.
Yes, we do implants!
You have seen other dental practices advertising implants. Often, if you ask about the process you will find that they actually do only one phase of the process. At the Smile Center, we perform every step, from start to finish, right here in our state-of-the-art facility.
- Enjoy the convenience of having your new smile created under one roof, with no need to visit multiple offices, or consult with specialists.
- Both the implant and the restoration are of superior quality, because we understand both aspects of the process.
- Your restorations are made here, in our laboratory, so you can count on excellent functionality and natural-like beauty.
- We provide a stress-free experience, with sedation dentistry if you are anxious.
- Benefit from the experience of Dr. Gordon Kent, who has been placing implants since 1980 – longer than anyone else this side of New York City has.
Our implant retained restorations look, feel, and function just like natural teeth in most respects. If you are looking for a beautiful and durable solution to missing teeth, call or email the Smile Center today.
- Alternative Dental Implants NY - Look and feel your best with dental implants, a superior alternative for tooth replacement in NY
- Buffalo Dental Implants - Buffalo dentist’s unparalleled experience gets dental implants off to a healthy start for a lifetime of use
- Dental Implants Buffalo - The procedure for dental implants in Buffalo
- Dental Implants Cheektowaga - Dental practice near Cheektowaga minimizes stress associated with dental implants by keeping all steps of the process in-house
- Affordable Dental Implants Buffalo - Buffalo area, dental center strives to make implants affordable for everyone
- Dental Implants Near Buffalo, NY 14225 - Buffalo, NY dentist explains the benefits of dental implants to patients in the 14225 area
- Implants Dentist in Buffalo NY - How patients in Buffalo, NY can find a qualified implants dentist
- Buffalo NY Dental Clinic - What are Alternatives to Dental Implants?
- Tooth Implantation Buffalo NY - What is the process of tooth implantation for Buffalo patients?
- Best Dental Implants Buffalo NY - The best path to total function may include dental implants from your Buffalo dentist
- Porcelain Crown Buffalo NY - Restoring your most natural aesthetic with a porcelain crown, made in our Buffalo dental laboratory
Dr. Gordon KentReviewed by Paulie Nguyen
I would recommend this place to anyone..I was such a coward and embarrassed about my teeth and really didn't want to go to any other dentists. Smile center caters to coward and they have changed my life forever. Thank you so much.
I have a great deal of anxiety in having dental procedures, even very easy things like routine cleanings. Everyone at the Smile Center made me feel as comfortable as I could and put my nerves at ease. My recent dental work was completely painless, and the doctor, as well as her assistants, were kind and gentle. ~ Saram.
The staff at the Smile Center is very friendly. They always make sure to return my phone call as soon as possible. They've never left me waiting. I was glad that they were located in a safe neighborhood. They've never rushed my teeth cleaning. They always go above and beyond to make sure my teeth look and feel fantastic. They remind me of appointments with a card in the mail and a phone call, which is very helpful. I used to be a little dental phobic, but they calmed my fears. I always recommend them to people who are looking for a new dental clinic. ~ ELAINE M.
Continue the excellent work. I felt very welcomed and they showed me that you truly care. I felt for the first time very secure and safe being at the dentist. ~ Roumilda C.
I am always pleased with my appointments at the Smile Center. Cindy the hygienist is the best. Both my husband and I are patients here and I would encourage anyone who is looking for a great dentist to be seen at the Smile Center. ~ Nancy D.
The Smile Center is a great place to come to get your teeth in a healthy condition. The staff is great and friendly. There is a very positive environment here. ~ Joy R.
Financing your care
We offer short term and long term monthly payment plans through Care Credit and American Health Care Card. The terms can be as long as 5 years. The interest rate varies from 0% on up depending on the terms and your credit score. Don't be scared off by a bad credit score. QuickPay will approve you with no credit check! Ask the staff how we can get you financed with QuickPay today.