Before and After Pictures
General dental care
Here at the Smile Center we take comprehensive dental care to a new level. We provide all of your routine dental needs, as you would expect from any general dentist – with the quality you would expect from a specialist. Come to us for
- Chipped, cracked, or broken teeth
- Missing teeth
- Poorly fitting appliances
- Dental emergencies
- Regular cleanings
- Cosmetic enhancements
- Crooked or misaligned teeth
- Routine dental care
- Complex dental care
- Sedation dentistry
One of the most often needed and most often dreaded procedures in dentistry is a root canal. Come to the Smile Center, and there is nothing to dread!
- The most common complaint we hear from patients is that it’s boring!
- Many patients fall asleep during the procedure – even without sedation.
- The entire procedure is often completed in a single session. This often can also include the core and crown preparation, which most root canal teeth will need.
- With advanced technology, and precision skill, we perform root canals within a micron of perfection.
- Nearly 99 percent of root canals are successful, even the 1 percent can often be corrected with a secondary procedure.
- Root canals save teeth. After this procedure, your tooth is not dead; it is still a living part of your body, nourished by the blood supply surrounding your tooth.
- The root canal doesn’t hurt – it ends the pain of toothaches and saves your tooth.
Excellent dental care is about more than just teeth. Research has overwhelmingly indicated that protecting your oral health can protect your overall health in more ways than you may realize. Periodontal (gum) disease is an inflammatory condition that can be cured at any stage. The potential benefits of treatment (or better yet, prevention) include
- Prevent the leading cause of tooth loss.
- Eliminate bad breath.
- Reduce your risk of heart disease, stroke, colon cancer, and more.
- Help control, or reduce your risk of developing, diabetes.
- Improve the taste of your food.
- Stop gums from bleeding.
- Enjoy better overall health, and more energy!
A wisdom tooth, or third molar, develops much later than other teeth. Most people have at least one impacted (unable to fully enter the mouth) wisdom tooth. Extraction of impacted teeth is more complicated than average tooth extraction, often requiring a dentist with special advanced surgical skills. At the Smile Center, we can remove your wisdom tooth right in our comfortable office, in a single visit. The benefits of extracting wisdom teeth include
- Reduce your risk of developing periodontal (gum disease) – wisdom teeth are difficult to clean around.
- Protect your other teeth – crowded wisdom teeth can damage neighboring teeth.
- Eliminate toothaches and jaw pain – wisdom teeth are frequently painful, and can interfere with proper jaw functioning.
- Eliminate infection - wisdom teeth are or become infected.
- Besides anesthetics, we can sedate you for the procedure.
Treatment of cavities is one of the most common dental procedures. Unfortunately, many people who have fillings in their teeth look like they have fillings in their teeth. For a beautiful, indistinguishable restoration, visit the Smile Center.
- We use tooth-colored filling material, matched to your tooth.
- There will be no silver, mercury or gold in your smile.
- Our fillings are strong and durable.
- We use the very best and most beautiful filling materials made that have a proven long term record of success.
- Little, if any, healthy tooth material is removed for fillings.
- This is a highly esthetic, functional, and conservative solution to decayed teeth.
- Family Dental Center Buffalo - For Buffalo dental center, oral health is a family affair
- Periodontal Gum Disease Buffalo - Buffalo area dentist describes periodontal disease, sometimes referred to as gum disease
- Dental Care near Buffalo NY 14225 - Dentist in Buffalo NY 14225 offers a one-stop approach to dental care
- Basic Dental Care Buffalo NY - There is no such thing as basic dental care from your Buffalo NY dentist
- Retrograde Filling Buffalo - Understanding surgical root canal and retrograde filling for a stress-free procedure in our Buffalo dental office
- Family Dental Care Buffalo NY - What are the Benefits of Family Dental Care in Buffalo NY?
- Complex Dental Care Buffalo NY - Receiving complex dental care from your Buffalo dentist can be stress-free
- Roots Canals Buffalo NY - Great dental care in Buffalo protects root canals from infection
Dr. Gordon KentReviewed by Paulie Nguyen
I would recommend this place to anyone..I was such a coward and embarrassed about my teeth and really didn't want to go to any other dentists. Smile center caters to coward and they have changed my life forever. Thank you so much.
I have a great deal of anxiety in having dental procedures, even very easy things like routine cleanings. Everyone at the Smile Center made me feel as comfortable as I could and put my nerves at ease. My recent dental work was completely painless, and the doctor, as well as her assistants, were kind and gentle. ~ Saram.
The staff at the Smile Center is very friendly. They always make sure to return my phone call as soon as possible. They've never left me waiting. I was glad that they were located in a safe neighborhood. They've never rushed my teeth cleaning. They always go above and beyond to make sure my teeth look and feel fantastic. They remind me of appointments with a card in the mail and a phone call, which is very helpful. I used to be a little dental phobic, but they calmed my fears. I always recommend them to people who are looking for a new dental clinic. ~ ELAINE M.
Continue the excellent work. I felt very welcomed and they showed me that you truly care. I felt for the first time very secure and safe being at the dentist. ~ Roumilda C.
I am always pleased with my appointments at the Smile Center. Cindy the hygienist is the best. Both my husband and I are patients here and I would encourage anyone who is looking for a great dentist to be seen at the Smile Center. ~ Nancy D.
The Smile Center is a great place to come to get your teeth in a healthy condition. The staff is great and friendly. There is a very positive environment here. ~ Joy R.
Financing your care
We offer short term and long term monthly payment plans through Care Credit and American Health Care Card. The terms can be as long as 5 years. The interest rate varies from 0% on up depending on the terms and your credit score. Don't be scared off by a bad credit score. QuickPay will approve you with no credit check! Ask the staff how we can get you financed with QuickPay today.