Before and After Pictures
What is cosmetic dentistry?
At the Smile Center, everything we do is cosmetic dentistry!
- Our restorations are fabricated at our own, in-house laboratory. That means we have full control over the materials, coloration, transparencies, and shape. If it’s not perfect we don’t have to “make do” or wait to ship it back to a laboratory – we make it right!
- We never do anything ugly. We do not even have silver filling material in our office. We only do tooth color restorations.
- Even if you have a root canal procedure and porcelain crown on a back tooth, it will be so beautiful another dentist will have difficulty discerning which tooth has been treated.
- Everything we do is with an artistic eye and a gentle touch. We even offer sedation dentistry, to provide even the most anxious patient with a relaxing experience.
One of the most popular procedures for correcting cosmetic issues is facings, commonly called porcelain veneers. These thin pieces of ceramic material are bonded to the front surface of your teeth, to cover a variety of esthetic imperfections.
- Cover discolored teeth that are beyond the scope of whitening. Facings are perfectly colored and stain-resistant.
- Change the shape of your teeth.
- Straighten your smile, without waiting for orthodontics.
- Your smile will look flawlessly natural. You may have seen people with unnatural looking facings. This happens when the dentist, or the laboratory, lack the elite expertise of the Smile Center team.
Because we know that everyone wants a glistening white smile, we offer several options.
- Professional teeth whitening is safer and more effective than over-the-counter options.
- In-office whitening takes 30 minutes or less with UV light activation.
- Take-home trays are custom-made for a perfect fit.
- Nite White is the convenient and effective option our staff chooses.
- You can get lifetime teeth whitening, with our “bright smiles for life” special offer.
- How to achieve instant teeth whitening in Buffalo
- Porcelain veneers in Buffalo, NY area cosmetic improvement for imperfections in the teeth
- A beautiful smile starts with a healthy approach to cosmetic dentistry in Buffalo, NY
- Quickly correct cumulative damage quickly and effectively with natural-looking cosmetic dentistry in Buffalo
- Where can I find a cosmetic dentist near me?
- Cosmetic dental offices in Cheektowaga
- Tips for keeping your teeth beautiful after whitening treatment in Buffalo
- Proactive approach to whitening in Buffalo NY addresses habits destructive to teeth
- Cheektowaga practice distinguishes itself from other cosmetic dentists with full, onsite dental lab
- Buffalo NY dentist focuses on patient experience with an efficient and safe approach to cosmetic treatments
- Buffalo, NY offers a variety of cosmetic dentistry services to patients in the 14225 area
- Dentist in Buffalo talks about sensible teeth whitening
- What are Some Examples of Cosmetic Dentistry?
- The process of Internal teeth whitening for Buffalo patients
Dr. Gordon KentReviewed by Paulie Nguyen
I would recommend this place to anyone..I was such a coward and embarrassed about my teeth and really didn't want to go to any other dentists. Smile center caters to coward and they have changed my life forever. Thank you so much.
I have a great deal of anxiety in having dental procedures, even very easy things like routine cleanings. Everyone at the Smile Center made me feel as comfortable as I could and put my nerves at ease. My recent dental work was completely painless, and the doctor, as well as her assistants, were kind and gentle. ~ Saram.
The staff at the Smile Center is very friendly. They always make sure to return my phone call as soon as possible. They've never left me waiting. I was glad that they were located in a safe neighborhood. They've never rushed my teeth cleaning. They always go above and beyond to make sure my teeth look and feel fantastic. They remind me of appointments with a card in the mail and a phone call, which is very helpful. I used to be a little dental phobic, but they calmed my fears. I always recommend them to people who are looking for a new dental clinic. ~ ELAINE M.
Continue the excellent work. I felt very welcomed and they showed me that you truly care. I felt for the first time very secure and safe being at the dentist. ~ Roumilda C.
I am always pleased with my appointments at the Smile Center. Cindy the hygienist is the best. Both my husband and I are patients here and I would encourage anyone who is looking for a great dentist to be seen at the Smile Center. ~ Nancy D.
The Smile Center is a great place to come to get your teeth in a healthy condition. The staff is great and friendly. There is a very positive environment here. ~ Joy R.
Financing your care
We offer short term and long term monthly payment plans through Care Credit and American Health Care Card. The terms can be as long as 5 years. The interest rate varies from 0% on up depending on the terms and your credit score. Don't be scared off by a bad credit score. QuickPay will approve you with no credit check! Ask the staff how we can get you financed with QuickPay today.